I met Kathy on Orkut where Kathy found me in September of 2005. We kept lightly in touch for a while, trading the odd email about favourite authours or random things, and then chance (or design) conspired for us meet in person in Calgary and it was love immediately.
Kathy is a profoundly new experience to me, someone who challenges me and herself constantly to grow and learn, someone that I love spending time with.
I think Kathy:
- is a hardcore rockhound
- a prairie girl
- cares deeply about the people around her and humanity in general
- is very smart
- has the coolest bird
- is a serious adventure taker and well traveled
- is into social entrepreneurship as well
- is universally loved by all my friends
- loves chocolate
- will eventually learn to love coffee *duck*
My time with Kathy has been a wonderful interlude in my life and I love her for the time we had together and the friendship that grew out of it.